Application deadline: Sun 31 Jul 2022
Cover Supervisor (Cardiff)
Revised Recruitment Group are working with a Cardiff based Secondary school.
The school sets high standards and offers opportunities for young people to develop academically and socially in an environment that is stimulating, caring and supportive. The school aims to be caring and inclusive and promotes the highest standards of respect, commitment, and success.
The key function of the role is to cover lessons for teaching staff in their absence, allocating prepared work, keeping students on task and managing the behaviour of pupils during class. As a cover supervisor you will be working with KS3 and KS4.
Ideally the candidate would be looking to start ASAP.
What you will need to succeed
- Have a passion for the education of children
- Have the ability to form effective working relationships with pupils and staff
- You will act as a positive role model for pupils.
- Have the ability to apply the school’s behaviour management policy
- You will ensure students remain on task and set homework in line with the classroom teacher’s requirements.
Previous experience in schools is not essential as training will be provided. If you have had previous experience in pupils or have an interest in doing so- please get in touch via our website https://www.revisedrecruitment.co.uk/candiates or email email@example.com for more info.