Global Part Time Officer
Listed by Cardiff Met Students' Union
To apply please submit a CV and the attached form outlining your areas of focus for the role to Hannah Reilly email@example.com
Training 2nd - 4th September 2019
Please note the successful candidate will not hold employee status with the Students' Union but will receive a bursary as award for undertaking this representative position.
Cardiff Met has a growing population of international students studying in Cardiff as well as a large community of international partner institutions. This presents an exciting opportunity for all of our students to experience and learn from a range of cultures. We are looking for an engaging and enthusiastic student who will bring new ideas to engage and represent international students and bring the Cardiff Met community together.
The Global Officer will be responsible for representing the views and interests of international students at Cardiff Met. They will act as a key point of contact for international students within the SU and by forming links with the International Office provide information and signpost where necessary.
- By building on positive working relationships with the International and Partnerships Office you will enhance channels of communication and feedback between students, the department and the SU
- Form positive working relationships with student representatives making effective use of the student rep structure to ensure all students are represented and well informed on issues relating to internationalisation
- You will use your creativity to generate ideas that help to promote and enhance SU initiatives for international students
- Using your own cultural awareness to engage effectively with international students from a range of backgrounds you will gather feedback and make use of appropriate channels to enhance their experience
- As a representative of International students you will work to identify new opportunities for international students to engage with the SU and to allow equality of opportunity with existing services throughout the student journey
To apply please submit a CV and the form below outlining your areas of focus for the role to Hannah Reilly firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Officer Form for application