Volunteer HR Administrator - Sully
Listed by Cardiff Met Students' Union
Application deadline: Tue 31 Mar 2020
How to apply
Contact Ty Hafan by telephone on 02920 532296 or email email@example.com
You will be asked to complete an application form upon joining and provide details of two referees (1 professional & 1 character) and a basic DBS check will be required for this role.
You will need to be able to travel to the volunteering location (based in Sully), whether by car or public transport. Expenses incurred will be reimbursed according to Ty Hafan Travel and Expenses Policy.
Ty Hafan is a leading Welsh children’s charity which provides comfort, care and fun to children with life-limiting conditions, along with their families. Through our vibrant hospice and diverse community programmes, we offer families s
What activities would you be involved in?
- Understanding of IT systems - Excel
- Flexible and willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and engaged team member
- Good communication skills, well organised
- Interested in gaining office experience within several teams based in HR
Benefits of volunteering
- Opportunity to gain office based experience
- Become part of the Ty Hafan team and family
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Personal satisfaction of giving back to the community
- Gaining new skills, knowledge and experience or share yours to benefit Ty Hafans goal
- Have fun!
Type Of Job