Are you passionate about leading a team to success? Are you enthusiastic about delivering brilliant customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity at Barburrito for a Team Leader to join our team at our Cardiff store. If you are passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious, this could be the role for you…
As Team Leader, you will…
· Support, care and respect your team to create a happy atmosphere both for your team and customers
· Lead by example, delivering excellent customer service to WOW our customers – showing our crew what high standards look like
· Coach your team on how to make our famous burritos and ensure they deliver to our high standards
· Be resilient! You will be able to adapt to change quickly and help the team to understand and adjust to change appropriately
· Motivate and engage the team to success, creating energy on the line and in the kitchen
· Support management in running the store operationally – taking responsibility for managing the store in the manager’s absence
Sounds great, what benefits will I receive?
· Competitive rates of pay
· Fun incentives including On the Spot Awards, Employee of the Month, Oscar Awards, Staff Parties
· 28 days holiday, plus long service holidays
· World Class Training – including a Food Safety Level 2 qualification and coaching from your leadership team
· Excellent career opportunities – many of our Team Leaders progress to be Assistant Managers
· Wellbeing support - Access to our free, 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme called Hospitality Action
· Free Staff Meals on shift and 30% Staff Discount for up to 4 people
· Workplace Pension scheme
At Barburrito, investing in the training and development of our people is at the heart of all we do. Throughout your career with us, you will have regular reviews with your manager and we provide real opportunities to progress your career including health and safety qualifications and management training.
Ideally you will have experience within a branded food retailer, restaurant environment or customer-facing role leading a team - we are looking for individuals with a bright, positive, can-do attitude who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
If you think you are our next SUPERSTAR then apply today – we look forward to hearing from you!