Application deadline: Sat 30 Oct 2021
Please direct all applications to Careers@barburrito.co.uk
Are you passionate about delivering brilliant customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part/Full Time, flexible, Crew Member to join our Cardiff store. If you are energetic, passionate and driven, this could be the role for you…
As Crew Member, you will…
- Deliver a friendly, warm welcome to our customers and take them on their customer journey in a calm and relaxed manner to leave them with a smile and lasting positive impression of Barburrito
- Be a team player – supporting, caring and respecting your team creating a happy working environment
- Have good attention to detail, making our burritos to spec
- Show passion and enthusiasm about our burritos – sharing your knowledge about our burritos with our customers
- Be positive, have a can-do attitude and always be ready to take on any challenges
- Have great communication and organisation skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, clean as you go and take safety seriously
When you join our Familia as Crew Member, you will receive on-the-job training from our Trainers, showing you the ropes and how we make our famous burritos!
Sounds great, what benefits will I receive?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fun incentives including On the Spot Awards, Employee of the Month, Oscar Awards, Staff Parties
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- World Class Training – including a Food Safety Level 2 qualification and coaching from your leadership team
- Excellent career opportunities – many of our Crew Members progress to be Team Leaders
- Birthday holidays – 1 extra day after 1 year and 2 extra days after 3 years
- Wellbeing support - Access to our free, 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme called Hospitality Action
- Free Staff Meals on shift and 30% Staff Discount for up to 4 people
- Workplace Pension scheme
At Barburrito, investing in the training and development of our people is at the heart of all we do. Throughout your career with us, you will have regular reviews with your manager and we provide real opportunities to progress your career including health and safety qualifications.
Ideally you will have experience within a branded food retailer, restaurant environment or customer-facing role but this is not essential - we are looking for individuals with a bright, positive, can-do attitude who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
If you think you are our next SUPERSTAR then apply today – we look forward to hearing from you!