Application deadline: Wed 15 Jun 2022
Applications should include a CV for the attention Helen Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperStars is the ideal platform for people who want to enhance their career working with children. We are recruiting staff who already have some experience of volunteering or working within a primary school environment or coaching primary school aged children to join our cover team on a casual basis to provide subject specialist teaching at our partner primary schools whilst a primary school teacher is released from the classroom to do PPA. The subjects we cover are PE, Drama, Music & Art and you will need to have at least one of these as a specialist subject but have a passion in the other subjects. We will provide all additional training so that you are able to deliver sessions on a cover basis in those subjects.
What you get:
- The opportunity to work in a range of different schools giving you a variety of experience further developing children in PE, Drama, Music and Art across South Wales.
- Child Safeguarding Training
- Full training and on the job mentoring support through your dedicated Staff Development Manager
- Remuneration up to £10 per hour
- Travel Contributions
What you will be doing:
- Delivering lessons from our ready-made scheme of work during school hours in primary schools, developing the children with your passion, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Running fun extra-curricular clubs
- Acting as a role model to children who really look up to you
- Building fantastic relationships with school staff
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You have experience working with children aged 4-11
- You are excited to see children grow and develop as a direct result of your personal impact
- You naturally build fantastic relationships
- You are a confident, positive “can do” person and work well with others.
- You have access to your own transport
- You want to develop more experience within the education sector to enhance your future career aspirations
- You already work within this sector and are looking for more hours/earning opportunities
- You are already registered with EWC or willing to register
If this is an opportunity for you, submit your interest NOW by emailing a CV and covering letter to Helen Davies in the recruitment team at email@example.com