Application deadline: Wed 10 Nov 2021
If you can Inspire…you can TEACH. Earn whilst getting the credentials you need!
Are you ready to start developing your dream career working with children? Are you hungry for a springboard where you will get paid whilst gaining the experience and qualifications to accelerate you along your career path? Well look no further…
SuperStars is the ideal platform for people who want to kickstart their career working with children. Whether you aspire to get into general teaching, specialise as a drama teacher or are looking to progress into other roles working with children, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will get paid school placements that give you the experience you need, whilst simultaneously getting the industry qualifications to get ahead. Even better, the tuition for your qualifications is fully funded by SuperStars as part of our investment in you.
What you get:
- University Level Diploma in Teaching Speech and Drama Qualification.
- Paid school placements giving you a variety of experience developing children in Drama.
- We have placements ranging from 2 days a week to 5 days a week.
- Child Safeguarding/First Aid Qualifications.
- Full training and on the job mentoring support through your dedicated Staff Development Manager.
- Complete support along whichever progression pathway you choose for your own career goals.
- Renumeration - £8 to £10 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering your drama sessions from our ready-made scheme of work during school hours in primary. schools, developing the children with your passion, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Running fun extra-curricular clubs in drama.
- Acting as a role model to children who really look up to you as an aspiring drama teacher.
- Building fantastic relationships with school staff.
- Improving your practice through your ongoing training and development.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You want a platform to start accelerating your career working with children.
- You have experience working with children aged 4-11.
- You are excited to see children grow and develop as a direct result of your personal impact.
- You naturally build fantastic relationships.
- You are a confident, positive “can do” person and work well with others.
- You are already registered with EWC or willing to register
We have a limited number of placements on our programme, so if this is an opportunity for you, submit your interest NOW by emailing a CV and covering letter to Helen Davies in the recruitment team at email@example.com