Application deadline: Fri 10 Dec 2021
Job Title – PE Sports Coach(s)
We have 2 Full Time Opportunities for PE Sports Coaches/Specialists to join our organisation to start immediately working in primary schools in Cardiff.
Hours of Work – Full Time. Monday to Friday (Term Time) between the hours of 08:45 – 16:30 (Teaching 32.50 hours per week)
Renumeration - £60-£65 Per day, plus travel contributions
You will also have an opportunity to earn extra money over the school holidays as a Multi-Sports Coach with a renumeration of £60-£65 per day, plus travel contributions!
SuperStars is the ideal platform for people who want to kick-start their career working with children. Whether you aspire to get into general teaching, specialise as a PE Teacher, develop your sports coaching career or are looking to progress into other roles working with children, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will get paid school placements that give you the experience you need, whilst simultaneously getting the industry qualifications to get ahead. Even better, the tuition for your qualifications is fully funded by SuperStars as part of our investment in you.
What you get:
- Level 3 Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Physical Education in Primary Schools Qualification
- Paid school placements giving you a variety of experience developing children in physical education and sports coaching.
- Child Safeguarding/First Aid Qualifications
- Full training and on the job mentoring support through your dedicated Staff Development Manager
- Complete support along whichever progression pathway you choose for your own career goals.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering your PE sessions and sports coaching from our ready-made scheme of work during school hours in primary schools, developing the children with your passion, knowledge, and enthusiasm for sport
- Running fun extra-curricular clubs and multi-sports holiday camps.
- Acting as a role model to children who really look up to you.
- Building fantastic relationships with school staff
- Improving your practice through your ongoing training and development
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You want a platform to start accelerating your career working with children.
- You have experience working with children aged 4-11
- You are excited to see children grow and develop as a direct result of your personal impact.
- You naturally build fantastic relationships.
- You are a confident, positive “can do” person and work well with others.
- You are already registered with EWC or willing to register
If this is an opportunity for you, submit your interest NOW by emailing a CV and covering letter to Helen Davies in the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our fantastic award-winning company check out our website - www.super-stars.org.uk