Application deadline: Tue 21 Sep 2021 17:00
To apply for this role please send a CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Bar Position', stating why you would be great for this role!
Cardiff Met SU is looking to recruit some new members of our floor/bar team within Centro, on the Cyncoed Campus.
This role will assist in the smooth running of Centro and to maintain a high level of customer service.
The majority of our customers are students and staff of Cardiff Met but we do hold functions on the weekend for members of the public and private parties. Therefore, you must be flexible and adapt to suit all customers whilst keeping the venue clean and tidy and maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
- Greeting our customers in a warm and friendly way
- Serving food and drink to tables
- Check back on customers throughout their meal
- Clearing plates and glasses as efficiently as possible, in a professional manner
- Keep the bar/restaurant operating efficiently and effectively
- To maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- To rotate and replenish stock
- Ensure the venue is clean and presentable, maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Stabucks Barista (Full training will be provided)
- Cash handling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team worker
- Personal licence holder
- Prior experience of serving food & drink
- Bar experience
- Barista experience
- A good knowledge of food & drink
You do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
The job is term time only - No amount of hours will be guaranteed, the position will commence from September 2021.
To apply for this role please send a CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com with the subject 'Bar Position'